Data protection notes
Assetando Real Estate GmbH, Elbchaussee 370, 22609 Hamburg, Germany, contactable on +49 (40) 88881 - 3101 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, takes the protection of personal data very seriously. In the following we aim to explain when what data is processed during use of our online products and whom it is shared with. You will also find information relating to you as the data subject.
Personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is all information that relates to a person and that can be used to identify a person, such as the name or e-mail address of the data subject. Processing within the meaning of the GDPR is any action that is undertaken in relation to the personal data, e.g. the collection, saving, transfer or erasure of the personal data.
1. User data
We collect personal data on a visit to our websites that your browser transfers to our server (so-called log files). These log files, which are saved in the log files of our server, are both necessary technically in order for you to open our website and for our legitimate interest in showing you our website and ensuring its stability and security. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 paragraph 1 clause 1 lit. b, lit. f GDPR. The particular log files that we process contain the following data:
• Your IP address;
• The date and time of your request;
• The content of your request (which concrete sub-website you wish to access);
• Which website you come from to our website;
• The access status/HTTP status code;
• The relevant quantity of data transferred;
• Your browser;
• Your operating system and its interface and
• The language and version of your browser software.
2. Transfer of personal data to third parties
We transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
• Ernst Russ AG, Elbchaussee 370, 22609 Hamburg, Germany, as provider of the IT infrastructure. The legal basis for the transfer is Art. 28 GDPR;
• domainfactory GmbH, Oskar-Messter-Strasse 33, 85737 Ismaning, Germany as hosting provider. The legal basis for the transfer is Art. 28 GDPR.
Insofar as we use service providers to process your personal data and they process your personal data on our behalf (external processor) we have contractually obliged them in order processing contracts to only process your personal data in accordance with our instructions and within the legally permitted scope.
We set both cookies that are deleted when you close your browser (transient cookies) and cookies that are saved on your computer for a certain period and this can differ for each cookie (persistent cookies). One kind of transient cookie is the session cookie, which save a so-called session ID that allows the various requests from your browser to be allocated to the joint session. They allow your computer to be recognised if you come back to our websites. The session cookies are deleted if you log out or if you close your browser. You can delete the persistent cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
Some cookies are absolutely necessary for the operation of this website (known as essential cookies). These are set automatically when visiting our website. The legal basis for the associated data processing is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR. Other non-essential cookies are set only if you first declare your express consent through activation of the corresponding cookies by ticking a box. This consent also relates to the personal data processed in connection with the cookies. The legal basis is Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. Your consent is voluntary. You may modify or withdraw it at any time. To do so, simply click below on “Change your consent” or “Withdraw your consent”.
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of your request;
- The content of your request (which specific subpage you visit);
- The website that you came from when accessing our website;
- The access status/HTTP status code;
- The amount of data transferred each time;
- Your browser;
- Your operating system and its interface; and
- The language and version of your browser Software.
4. Indicative time limits for the erasure of the data
Personal data that we receive from you when you visit our websites is immediately deleted at the end of the contractual performance or after fulfilling its purpose – taking into account the statutory storage obligations.
5. Data security
Assetando Real Estate GmbH takes technical and organisational security measures in accordance with the state of the art in order to protect your data as far as possible from loss, destruction, corruption or undesired access.
If you contact us by email then please note that the data transfer will be unencrypted. If you would like to send us confidential information then please do not sent it by e-mail but rather by mail.
Your personal data will be protected by Assetando Real Estate GmbH and the carefully selected external processors in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR by applying the relevant statutory regulations and using technical and organisational measures.
6. Links to other websites
Our online offer contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether these operators observe the data protection regulations. Despite careful content controls we are also not able to accept liability for external links to third party content. Please see the data protection notes on the relevant pages for information on data processing procedures on these websites.
7. The voluntary nature of the data provision
The provision of your personal data on our websites is purely voluntary. You are not obliged to do so by law or contractually.
8. Your rights
You have the following data protection rights, depending on the situation in each concrete case:
• Access to your personal data and/or copies of this data. This includes information on the purpose of the use, the category of the used data, its recipients and those authorised to access it and, where possible, the planned duration of the data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria that determine this duration;
• Demanding the correction, erasure or limitation of the processing of your personal data where its use is not permitted under data protection law because (i) the data is incomplete or incorrect, (ii) it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected (iii) the consent upon which the processing was based has been revoked or (iv) you have made successful use of your right of objection to data processing; in cases where the data is processed by third parties we will forward your request for correction, erasure or limitation of the processing to this third party except if this proves to be impossible or involves disproportionate effort;
• Refusal of consent or – without affecting the legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation – revocation of your consent to process your personal data at any time;
• Not to be subject to a decision based on automatic processing that has a legal effect on you or impedes you substantially in a similar manner;
• Demanding the personal data that relates to you and that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer this to another responsible party without our interference; you may also have the right to demand that we transfer the personal data directly to another responsible party where this is technically feasible;
• Taking legal measures or calling the responsible supervisory authorities if you are of the opinion that your rights have been violated as the result of processing of your personal data that was not compliant with data protection requirements.
In addition to this you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data at any time:
• If we process your personal data for direct advertising purposes; or
• If we process your personal data in our legitimate interest and there are reasons that result from your particular circumstances.
If you have questions, suggestions or comments on the topic of data protection please contact the Data Protection Officer at Assetando Real Estate GmbH:
Assetando Real Estate GmbH
Data Protection Officer
22609 Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg, February 2018